Talley designs and manufactures high quality pressure ulcer prevention and management devices.
QUATTRO Acute Mattress System
Quattro® Acute, the market leading and highly regarded 1-in-4 alternating therapy mattress, has been refreshed; combining the expertise of Talley Group and Direct Healthcare Group to bring a significantly overhauled control unit design and improved functionality.
- Active 1-in-4 cell cycle
- DEEP CELL THERAPYTM
- Ortho-differential SupportTM
- Multi-stretch cover
- Microclimate management
- Fully launderable
- Simply designed interface
- Fast, safe and easy manual interventions
- Patient Transport Facility
- Continuous Low Pressure mode
- Max Inflation
- Adjustable Comfort Control
Talley Synchro DVT
Helps to increases blood flow to help reduce the risk of DVT in surgical or immobilised patients.
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) remains a major source of complications among hospitalised patients.
The Talley Synchro DVT sequential compression system increases blood flow to help reduce the risk of DVT in surgical or immobilised patients.
- Intuitive, easy to use pump and garments are quick and simple to set up and operate.
- Fully automated, whisper-quiet microprocessor controlled power unit operates
- 3-chamber foot, calf or calf-thigh garments.
- Visual and audible operation status and fault indicators to enhance patient safety.
- Soft garment material provides optimal patient comfort and maximises wear time.
- 75 second cycle time (30 second inflation time, followed by 45 seconds of deflation) with pressures ranging from 40-60mmHg for leg garment operation to
- 120mmHg for foot garment operation
Controlled NPWT to expedite wound healing and assist wound closure. The large 600ml or 1200ml capacity canisters are ideal for large, complex, non-healing wounds such as full thickness (Stage 3 and Stage 4) pressure ulcers and dehisced surgical wounds where exudate management is problematic. Designed for use with both gauze and foam wound care sets.
- Continuous or intermittent NPWT
- Negative pressure range -10mmHg to -180mmHg
- Gauze or foam wound care sets
- Mains or battery operated
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Audible and visual alarms
We are the exclusive partner of Talley’s products. Available in Singapore.