Do you know that pressure ulcers are skin-breakdowns that can be difficult to treat once they start developing? They are seen as one of the major challenges in hospitals as constant care, such as the turning of patients and changing of mattresses, is required to keep these ulcers at bay.
In the upcoming webinar, two of our product specialists will be sharing on the latest solutions geared towards efficient wound care and pressure ulcer prevention, with a LIVE demonstration of both Curocell A4 Air Mattress and Toto Lateral Turning System. Join us in this informative session as we walk you through on how the combined efforts of these 2 bedcare products are helpful in Taking the Pressure off Patients and Nurses.
Knowledge of pressure ulcers/bedsores and why they should be prevented
In-depth understanding of how bedcare products are effective in preventing bedsores and lightening burden on caretakers
Thorough guide on the products’ features and how they operate
- Free learning from specialists in nursing and wound care solutions
- LIVE demo of Curocell A4 mattress and Toto Lateral Turning System
- Q&A Session
- Nurses and other healthcare professionals
- Nursing homes, hospitals and clinics
- Anyone who seeks knowledge of nursing solutions for bed-bound patients
We are the exclusive partner of Care of Sweden and Frontier Medical Group’s products. Available in Singapore and Malaysia.