As your advocate for life, Restorative Therapies takes part in your entire journey to help you select the right solution for your unique needs. They are known for their activity-based iFES therapy devices developed for the full continuum of care – critical care, clinic, and in-home.
RT300 is Restorative Therapies’ flagship product line. It includes different versions to meet the unique needs of each person:
- Leg | Arm | Core
- Leg | Core
- Pediatric Leg | Core
The RT300 product line incorporates functional electrical stimulation (FES) integrated with task-specific or motor assistance/resistance activities to optimise therapeutic goals. Their proprietary software provides real-time biofeedback, data tracking, and sophisticated control algorithms that are designed for a wide range of neurological impairments.
Features of RT300:
- Customized fit to meet unique needs and lifestyle
- All stimulation parameters
- Therapy settings (speed, resistance)
- Physical setup (device height, range of motion, calf support)
- Arm, leg, and core therapy options
- Adaptable to pediatric, adolescents and adults
- Up to 12 channels of stimulation
- Multiple programs: interval, gait, and isokinetic
- Automated therapy transition from warm-up to active therapy and finishing with cool down
- Real-time patented spasm and fatigue management
- Safely use from most chairs or wheelchairs
- Auto-progression and progress reporting
- On-screen visual feedback with a real-time avatar
- Bilateral or unilateral stimulation
- Compact and portable
- Off-device stimulation functional activity programs
- Remote therapy adjustability for clinicians
- Ideal for clinic and in-home use
Xcite2 was designed to allow clinicians to easily and efficiently apply multi-channel FES with task-specific activities commonly completed in therapy. With a wide variety of pre-programmed activities – from ADLs and hand strengthening to postural re-training and upper/lower mobility skills – nearly any individual with neurological weakness or paralysis will benefit from using Xcite2.
Xcite2 enhances the impact of the traditional therapeutic activities that support muscle re-education by enhancing active muscle contractions, facilitating dynamic, reciprocal movement patterns for normalized input, and providing patient feedback.
Features of Xcite2:
- 40+ pre-programmed iFES™ functional activities
- Patient settings sync with RTILink.com
- Upgraded controller provides increased processing speed and improved touch interface
- Removable tablet allows for flexibility in treatment options
- Long-lasting battery life for 8 hours of continuous use between charges
- Height-adjustable cart allows for standing or sitting positions
- Large lockable wheels for easy maneuvering
We are the exclusive partner of Restorative Therapies’ products. Available in Singapore and Malaysia.