The medBike is designed for safe and effective professional Motion Therapy, both for domestic and professional usage. As well as providing motion training therapy which stimulates the metabolism, helps strengthening muscles, helps bone density, and enhances physical and mental well-being.
Designed for people with physical limitations, medBike enables both upper and lower movement training in one compact device. Users can access forward and reverse pedaling in three modes of customizable exercise: Active, Passive and Pedal Assisted mode. The Continuous Control System in Pedal Assisted mode measures strength of user’s input and assists with the rotational movement when needed.
Simple operation supports independent use in the home, or in clinical settings. Upper body trainer swivels into place with a simple twist/turn knob. Height adjustment is fast and easy for any individual. The open design offers comfortable access when exercising from a chair or wheelchair, allowing for earlier movement training interventions across a range of indications.
Benefits of MedBike:
- 10” TFT Touch console displays graphic bio-mechanic flowcharts for easy handling and understanding
- Uses personal data input to individualize every training session. Each session is finished with detailed feed-back, showing the relevant bio data used in Movement Therapy.
- Can connect to a tablet (IOS or Android), allowing you to program and perform your training in your place
- 3 operating modes: Active, Passive and Pedal Assisted mode
- Patented Continuous Control System which allows consistent watt controlled resistance, while monitoring the strength input generated by the user. This avoids overstraining the lower and upper leg muscles
- Anti-allergy high density grip
- Adjustable crank
We are the exclusive partner of medBike/ Biodex’s products. Available in Singapore and Malaysia.