Biodex uses science and technology to drive treatment innovation across physical medicine.
Biodex mission is to provide innovative solutions and customer-driven support to medical facilities and wellness centers around the globe.
Designed for people with physical limitations, medBike® enables both upper and lower movement training in one compact device.
Users can access forward and reverse pedaling in three modes of customizable exercise: Active, Passive and Pedal Assisted mode.
The Continuous Control System in Pedal Assisted mode measures strength of user’s input and assists with the rotational movement when needed.
Balance System SD
The Biodex Balance System SD has been designed to meet the needs of everyone looking to improve balance, increase agility, develop muscle tone and treat a wide variety of pathologies.
Featuring easy-to-follow touchscreen operation, the Balance System SD is simple to learn and operate, leading the user step-by-step through testing protocols and training modes in both static and dynamic formats.
System 4 Pro
The Biodex System 4 offers a level of performance, accuracy, and safety that remains unmatched.
Not surprisingly, Biodex equipment marks the highest correlation coefficients for reliability, accuracy, validity and repeatability – another reason why so many clinicians put their trust in Biodex.
Benefits of System 4:
- Advanced dynamometer technology for greater performance
- Seat design accommodates athlete to pediatric applications
- Windows® 10 Enterprise LTSC prevents intrusive update
pop-ups and requests
- Software interface, no other system is faster or easier to use
- Feature rich software proves need, progress and outcome
- Touchscreen for quick, easy operation
- Simplified patient positioning with on-screen audio and visual aids
- Requires only 64 sq-ft of operating space
- Activity-specific work simulation exercises
- Wide range of normative data, from pediatric through adults, ages 5 – 83
- Excellent after-sale support, installation and continuing education programs
Gait Trainer 3
The only treadmill with an instrumented deck that monitors and records step length, step speed and step symmetry, the Gait Trainer 3 lets you prove patients are getting better, faster – and documents results.
More than a treadmill, the Biodex Gait Trainer 3 puts evidence-based techniques at your fingertips.
By combining audio cueing, visual biofeedback and music-assisted therapy integration, the Gait Trainer 3 helps promote neuroplasticity and creating new pathways to movement.
The BioSway is a portable balance system ideal for clinicians on the go.
The lightweight instrumented platform with large touchscreen display is easy to transport and sets up in minutes to provide static balance testing and training from clinic to courtside.
Similar to our Balance System SD, this fixed platform assessment and training device is a powerful rehabilitation tool that can be used across a broad scope of populations for general orthopedic and neuromuscular rehabilitation, senior wellness, and athletic conditioning.
Here is a list of the other products:
- RTM 600 Rehabilation Treadmill
- Unweighing System / Nxstep
We are the exclusive partner of Biodex’s products. Available in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.