It’s been calculated that adults worldwide work for an average of 1920 hours a year, and we all know it can go much higher for professions like doctors and nurses, who may be taking 12~14-hour shifts many days a week. Long hours of work can take a toll on your body, especially your legs after a whole day of standing or sitting.
BMEC and Healing From Home are bringing Christmas to you with a special webinar session all about Compression Socks. Join us as we have our specialist fill you in with information and tips on Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) prevention, as well as Compression Stocking expert from G&N, Robbie Butler, who will be sharing about these socks that will keep your legs fit and comfortable.
Understanding Deep Vein Thrombosis and why it is important to prevent it
Learning about how compression socks can be helpful in DVT prevention
Discovering the different ranges of FITLEGS Compression Socks and the groups of people they are suitable for
- Free knowledge sharing from our specialist regarding DVT
- Special presentation by our guest speaker from G&N Medical
- Q&A Session
- Healthcare institutions and nursing homes
- Healthcare professionals, office workers and people who need to sit and stand the whole day for work
- Pregnant ladies, elderlies and bed-bound patients
We are the exclusive partner of G&N Medical’s products. Available in Singapore and Malaysia.