Complete and precise urodynamics testing is the key to identifying problems with one’s lower urinary tract. Not only do healthcare professionals in this field need to be well-trained in the related hands-on techniques, they should also be equipped with advanced urodynamics systems that are well-adapted to their work flow.
Which is why we are elated to have 2 experts from MMT, Ing. Jaroslav Průcha and Mgr. Denisa Sevcikova, who will be sharing their insights on different urodynamic methods, and the importance of selecting a well designed urodynamic diagnostic equipment that can cater to all the methods. Our host will also be running a LIVE Q&A session with our 2 guests to address all your questions.
- Extensive knowledge of what urodynamic is and how different methods are performed.
- Introduction of Urodynamic systems with up to 16-channels of measurement for urinary tract examinations.
- Experts sharing their experience on Urodynamic methods and applications.
- In-depth guide on MMT’s latest Urodynamics and Uroflowmetry equipment.
- LIVE Q&A Session.
- Urologists, urogynaecologists, geriatricians, paediatric urologists, clinicians.
- Hospitals, clinics, healthcare institutions and organisations.
- Anyone interested in gaining knowledge of functional urology and urodynamics.
We are the exclusive partner of BK Medical’s products. Available in Singapore.