Thornhill Medical’s specialised expertise in breathing sciences and innovative medical technologies are changing the face of emergency mobile medicine.
A science-based company, they have advanced training and extensive expertise in acute critical care as well as foundational physiology and engineering, giving them the vision and the rigour to inspire what’s possible for the future of infield and emergency patient care.
With MOVES® SLC™, warfighters and those at the front lines of extreme care are better equipped for the complexities of the casualty care operating environment, both today and in the future. Designed for portability and ease of use in extreme conditions, MOVES® SLC™ combines an oxygen concentrator, a unique O2-conserving ventilator, suction, and complete patient monitoring into a single, compact, battery-operated system.
Benefits of MOVES® SLC™:
- Designed and tested to support en route care during patient transport missions in addition to providing stationary life support capabilities.
- Patented circle-circuit ventilator allows a high FiO2 to be maintained with low flow O2 as the patient rebreathes their exhaled O2.
- Reduces the weight of current portable systems by over 70%, making forward-deployed medical personnel more mobile and efficient.
- Simplifies patient care by combining multiple functions through a single user interface.
- Deployed by military medical teams in field conditions since 2017.
We are the exclusive partner of Thornhill Medical’s products. Available in Singapore and Malaysia.