Product Executive (Healthcare Simulation)
- Manage and maintain assigned customer accounts. Essentially, to coordinate and execute effective pre-sales activities, order fulfilment, delivery, and support including after-sales support to customers.
- Lead or assist in securing new accounts or customers. This may include but not limited to participating in tenders, making sales calls, delivering presentation, making a product demonstration, or train on products to customers.
- Maintain and develop customer satisfaction level by facilitating adequate customers’ engagement and support.
- Provide expert advice to existing / new users of products.
- Provide competent advice / support in educating customers’ healthcare professionals.
- Partake in business development efforts of new products or into new markets if assigned
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Paramedic or Biomedical Engineering.
- Relevant professional experience. Those already in healthcare simulation / nursing education would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with strong command of English is required.
- Competent in using common information technology devices / systems. (computers, networking, mobile devices).
Posted on 24-Apr-21
Apply through Jobstreet.
Accounts Assistant (3-6 months)
• To perform general accounting functions and related duties (eg. Matching invoice with purchase order and data entries)
• Process cheque & TT payment
• Perform bank reconciliation
• Other administration duties including filing
• Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent Accounting Certification
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Proficient in SAP Business One, Sage X3 (preferred, but not a must)
• Short Notice Period (preferred)
Posted on 21-Apr-21
Apply through Jobstreet.
- Facilitate detection, preparation, and submission of sales tenders as per prescribed protocols.
- Receive and relay inbound enquiries from walk-in, phone calls, email, etc.
- Assist sales team in maintaining correspondence, preparing quotations, and facilitating proposals and marketing literature.
- Perform related administration tasks including but not limited to document management, audit facilitation, report submission, etc
- Relevant working experience in areas of inside sales, pre-sales, sales coordination or administration.
- Requires customer service centric personality.
- Requires competency in common IT applications such as MS365 etc.
Subscribe to Us
Get our latest news and updates for the latest products and service when you subscribe to our list.