Rifton design and manufacture transfer, seating, and mobility equipment for people with disabilities.
The TRAM is a transfer and mobility device designed to deliver three powerful functions in one compact unit: gait training, sit-to-stand transfers and seated transfers.
At just over 70 lb, the TRAM’s compact, ultralight frame is manoeuvrable in small or confined areas, as well as simple to transport or store.
- An ultralight compact frame that’s easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces
- Intuitive controls and adjustments, making it simple for a single caregiver to operate
- A body support system that eliminates any lifting by the caregiver, reducing back strain and workplace injuries
- 350-lb. weight capacity and a powerful battery drive that can deliver over 70 lifts on a single charge
- An optional built-in scale, allowing you to weigh your client while performing a routine transfer
Pacer Gait Trainer
Walking is dynamic.
When providing gait training it’s important to accommodate this dynamic movement rather than restrict it.
The Pacer with the dynamic upper frame accommodates the natural side-to-side and up and down movements of the body during step-taking to facilitate a more effective gait pattern.
- Dynamic upper frame
- Easy height adjustment
- Versatile in every setting – a system built on three bases
- Quick and easy positioning
- Smooth transfers
- Odometer to track walking progress
- Infinite control for effective movement
Tricycle that is catered for children for special needs with add features from supportive backrest to low transfer step.
- Adjustable handlebar to provide the best comfort for the users
- Easy access with low transfer step to get up and down the tricycle
- Loop and straps for additional security
- Parking brake for additional security
- Puncture proof wheels
- Option of different seat choices
- Tote box to transport things
The Wave system has been thoroughly reimagined to improve bathing and showering for the client and for the caregiver.
- Wider and more comfortable
- Easy to adjust
- A wider range of seat angles compared to other bath chair
- Thoughtful design which allows for size conversion, replacement of seat fabric and folding for storage
The E-Pacer combines the powerful electric lift column and secure body support of Rift on TRAM with the multi-function casters of the Pacer.
The result is more than the sum of its parts.
The E-Pacer can be a life-changing solution for clients who have grown too large or too dependent to be safely transferred into manual gait trainers.
Its strong and stable frame accommodates users up to 6’5″ and 350 lb.
- Zero-lift transfers: The E-Pacer can perform the sit-to-stand transfer that is part of every gait training session with no lifting on the part of the caregiver.
- Gait training with extra stability: The E-Pacer’s strong and rigid frame gives security for heavier or taller clients.
- Seat-to-seat transfers: Attach the thigh straps to the E-Pacer’s body support system and use the E-Pacer to move a client from a wheelchair to a mat table or other surface for therapy.
- Expandable legs: Widen the base legs for clients needing extra step width or to get up close to a wheelchair prior to a transfer.
- Height range: The 26″ adjustment range of the E-Pacer’s electric lift column provides great versatility for use with clients of different statures.
- Built-in scale: the optional Bluetooth-equipped scale and Gait Tracker mobile app measure the load on the body support, allowing caregivers to track a client’s weight-bearing progress over time. Available for Android or iOS devices.
We are the exclusive partner of Rifton’s products. Available in Malaysia.