BMEC will be attending the 6th MOH Physiotherapy Conference 2022 in Malaysia this August. By holding this event, the Ministry of Health Malaysia aims to:
- Strengthen the quality of Physiotherapy practice through updated knowledge and skills.
- Enhance clinical reasoning and evidence-based practice in patient centered care.
- Embolden the research culture and passion among physiotherapists in producing or publishing high-quality research.
The event gathers PT professionals and associates to interact and exchange knowledge, while concurrently holding workshops and expert sharings throughout the three days. We will be showcasing various rehab solutions, and we are inviting you to join us at our booth where our product specialist will share their insights on the latest rehabilitation methods and technologies, and give LIVE demonstrations of the devices on-site.
- Date: 9-11 August 2022
- Venue: Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam
- BMEC Booth: 23
- Products on LIVE Demo: Neofect Smart Glove, GBO Stereodynator, Lymphatouch, Rebless, Longest