Cometa manufacture wireless EMG and IMU systems, which are tools to better analyse, measure and understand the human body for medical, research and animation applications. Their innovative electromyography solutions lead to an unmatched lean and readable output EMG trace.
Cometa’s technologies ensure high signal quality and integration capabilities, and their diverse portfolio includes miniature and waterproof EMGs and IMUs, software and accessories.
The Cometa PicoEMG has been the smallest surface EMG sensor in the world for several years, without compromising on performance. Similar to the Mini Wave Infinity, the PicoEMG includes on-board memory for synchronous data logging and an integrated accelerometer, with a minimalist design, improved battery life, and small size. PicoEMG also adds some improvements aimed at making it the best system for a gait analysis lab daily activities, which include an improved battery life and a reduced size.
A black single frame casing which surrounds the electronics, and integrates the transparent LED light. The total absence of cable clips make it stronger than ever and reduce the antenna effect, and the symmetrical construction drastically reduces motion artefacts.
Benefits of Pico EMG:
- 2000Hz EMG sampling frequency
- 10 hours battery life
- 7 grams total weight
- 30 meters indoor range
- Integrated clip connections
- Quick electrode placement
- Inductive recharge
- Integrated accelerometer
- CE medical certification
- Compatible with Wave Plus receivers
- Fully compatible with EMG and Motion Tools acquisition software
Mini Wave Waterproof
The first truly wireless underwater EMG system in the world. The Mini Wave Waterproof is equipped with a fully waterproof coating, special rubber gaskets and custom remote controller for asynchronous acquisitions. Developed by Cometa, these accessories allow the acquisition of EMG signal underwater, making it as simple as a regular recording.
No patches are needed on top of the transmitters or the electrodes, the underwater acquisition will require about 5 extra minutes in the setup, compared to a regular Mini Wave Infinity acquisition.
Features of Mini Wave Waterproof:
- Memory on board for 8 hours of acquisition
- Remote controller
- IPX7 certified (up to 1 meter)
- Fully compatible with Wave Plus receivers, which makes it fully compatible with EMG and Motion Tools acquisition software
The WaveTrack IMU sensors are a natural partner to any modern wireless EMG solution. After many years of experience in transmission protocols and miniaturisation, the Cometa WaveTrack is the smallest wireless IMU (inertial motion tracking) transmitter in the world, with several outstanding features which make it absolutely unique.
Features of WaveTrack IMU:
- 70 or 140 Hz of fused data (quaternions) with 9 Dof
- 140 or 280 Hz of fused data (quaternions) with 6 Dof (highest in the market)
- 280 Hz of raw data (accelerometers, gyroscope, magnetometer)
- Same sampling frequency for any number of channels
- 8 hours battery life
- 9.8 grams of weight
- Inductive recharge
- 3D model synched with video
- 40 meters range
We are the exclusive partner of Cometa’s products. Available in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.