KINVENT is involved in all fields of Biomechanics equipment, in sports and rehabilitation.
When it comes to force and movement analysis, KINVENT technologies are light, wireless, precise and best fitted to one’s needs.
The KINVENT Physio equipment makes rehabilitation training more efficient and fun for sport professionals, physical therapists and sport science. It consists of:
- K-Push: Manual dynamometer for quick field assessments
- K-Pull: Pull dynamometer to assess powerful muscular groups
- K-Grip: Connected dynamometer for grip strength measurement
- K-Move: Connected sensor to assess range of motion
- K-Force Plates: Force plates for static and dynamic balance
- K-Deltas: Force plates for advanced biomechanical analysis
- K-Bubble: Pressure dynamometer to measure ability to exert pressure with any body part
- Physio App: For dynamic real-time reports and tracking of patients’ progress on mobile devices.
Benefits of KINVENT Physio:
- Assesses with precise metrics in less than 20 seconds
- Autonomous patient-based training protocols with real-time biofeedback
- Personalized rehabilitation goals and a clear follow-up
- Exploits biomechanics methodologies to enhance your practices
We are the exclusive partner of KINVENT’s products. Available in Singapore and Malaysia.