Kinesis Health Technologies is a leading provider of scientifically validated, machine learning technologies for evaluation of falls risk and rehabilitation as well as for monitoring response to subsequent preventive interventions.
The range of products enable assessment of participants of all ages and physical conditions, accounting for mobility aids, prosthesis, orthotics, and rehabilitation.
A falls prevention, gait and mobility assessment technology that helps to improve quality of care for older adults.
Quantitative Timed Up and Go (QTUG™) provides Falls risk score (a validated risk profile of a patient’s future risk of having a fall).
QTUG™ also provides an estimate of Frailty.
The Falls risk and Frailty scores have been extensively validated by thirteen years of research.
Benefits of ORSIM:
- Assess a patient’s falls risk and mobility in less than 5 minutes
- Record and store patients clinical falls risk factors and falls history for future reference
- Using wearable inertial sensors to accurately measure gait and mobility
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) are encrypted and user login management implemented to ensure all data are secured
A portable, flexible clinical-grade gait analysis validated through thirteen years of research.
It is a proven and reliable measurement of gait with 89 different bilateral gait measures: temporal and spatial gait parameters as well as gait variability, gait symmetry, raw sensor data and individual stride data.
Kinesis Gait™ records data for multiple walking tasks (including dedicated 6 minute walk mode).
Benefits of Kinesis Gait™:
- Fast, low-cost and portable assessment of gait
- Intuitive display of results: results available immediately upon completing a test
- GDPR/HIPAA compliant technology ensuring information security
- Integrated, secure solution to backup gait analysis data to remote server via Wi-Fi
A smartphone self-assessment application for older adults to maintain their balance and prevent falls.
It uses sensors embedded in a smartphone along with simple questionnaires to track balance and falls risk over time using our advanced machine learning algorithms.
Benefits of Kinesis Balance™:
- Simple balance test in less than 2 minutes
- Expert advice and exercises to help prevent falls
- Algorithms validated and suitable for use as digital endpoints for clinical trials
- GDPR and HIPAA compliant with no Personally Identifiable Information (PII) stored
We are the exclusive partner of Kinesis’ products. Available in Singapore and Malaysia.