Product Executive (Healthcare Simulation)
- Manage and maintain assigned customer accounts. Essentially, to coordinate and execute effective pre-sales activities, order fulfilment, delivery, and support including after-sales support to customers.
- Lead or assist in securing new accounts or customers. This may include but not limited to participating in tenders, making sales calls, delivering presentation, making a product demonstration, or train on products to customers.
- Maintain and develop customer satisfaction level by facilitating adequate customers’ engagement and support.
- Provide expert advice to existing / new users of products.
- Provide competent advice / support in educating customers’ healthcare professionals.
- Partake in business development efforts of new products or into new markets if assigned
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Paramedic or Biomedical Engineering.
- Relevant professional experience. Those already in healthcare simulation / nursing education would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with strong command of English is required.
- Competent in using common information technology devices / systems. (computers, networking, mobile devices).
Posted on 24-Apr-21
Apply through Jobstreet.
Accounts Assistant (3-6 months)
• To perform general accounting functions and related duties (eg. Matching invoice with purchase order and data entries)
• Process cheque & TT payment
• Perform bank reconciliation
• Other administration duties including filing
• Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent Accounting Certification
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Proficient in SAP Business One, Sage X3 (preferred, but not a must)
• Short Notice Period (preferred)
Posted on 21-Apr-21
Apply through Jobstreet.
- Facilitate detection, preparation, and submission of sales tenders as per prescribed protocols.
- Receive and relay inbound enquiries from walk-in, phone calls, email, etc.
- Assist sales team in maintaining correspondence, preparing quotations, and facilitating proposals and marketing literature.
- Perform related administration tasks including but not limited to document management, audit facilitation, report submission, etc
- Relevant working experience in areas of inside sales, pre-sales, sales coordination or administration.
- Requires customer service centric personality.
- Requires competency in common IT applications such as MS365 etc.
Drop us your resume, portfolio or CV and we will contact you if a suitable position is available.
Subscribe to Us
Get our latest news and updates for the latest products and service when you subscribe to our list.