Established in 2018, H Robotics is made up of a team of innovators who share a passion for improving lives.
We are one of the fastest growing robotics companies that develops, manufactures, and distributes state-of-the-art rehabilitation solutions for people who suffer from neurological and musculoskeletal conditions.
rebless™ is an FDA-registered robotic, physical therapy device for both upper and lower extremities, providing treatment to the elbow, wrist, ankle, and knee joints. With multiple operating modes.
rebless™ allows for passive, active, active-assisted and resisted training and range of motion measurement, so therapy can be customized based on each patient’s condition and progress.
- Multi-Joint Application – A single device for wrist, elbow, ankle, and knee.
- Smart Tele-Rehab Platform – Seamlessly review treatment data and communicate with patients for more efficient rehabilitation management.
- Wide Rehabilitation Scope – Applicable for treating neurological and musculoskeletal movement disorders.
- Diverse Treatment Modes – Assist-as-Needed technology and Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) allow patients to change treatment modes depending on the patients’ abilities. There is also a resistance mode available.
- Improve Patient Compliance – The rebless™ therapy device provides patients with access to therapy from the comfort of their home. And, with the ability to view activity and progress, the rebless app may increase patient’s motivation and commitment.
- Increase Efficiency in Your Clinic – With the rebless clinic app, providers can view patient data and provide consultation from anywhere. Telemedicine visits are scheduled and performed with patients through the click of a button.
We are the partner of H Robotics’s products. Available in Singapore & Malaysia.